At Eos Villa, we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy explains when and why we collect personal information about you, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, how we keep it safe and secure and your rights and choices in relation to your information.
Any questions regarding this policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Villa ilias Caldera Hotel Firostefani Santorini Greece P.C 84700 Alternatively, you can telephone +302286024279.
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you in the following ways:
– Information you give us directly
– For example, we may obtain information about you when register via a contact form, OR when you place a reservation directly on our website.
– Information you give us indirectly
– Your information may be shared with us by other websites that you have made the reservation through. For Example Booking.com,Expedia.com or SabeeApp.com
– When you visit this website We, like other websites, automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the type of device you’re using, the IP address, browser and operating system being used to connect your computer to the internet. This information may be used to improve the services we offer.
- information about your visit to this website, for example we collect information about pages you visit and how you navigate the website, i.e. length of visits to certain pages, products and services you viewed and searched for, referral sources (e.g. how you arrived at our website).
What type of information is collected from you?
The personal information we collect, store and use might include:
- your name and contact details (including postal address, email address and telephone number);
- your credit card details.
- any other personal information shared with us.
How and why is your information used?
We may use your information for a number of different purposes, which may include:
- providing you with the services, products or information you asked for.
- processing orders that you have submitted; keeping a record of your relationship with us;
- conducting analysis and market research so we can understand how we can improve our services, products or information;
- checking for updated contact details against third party sources so we can stay in touch if you move;
- seeking your views or comments on the services we provide;
- notifying you of changes to our services;
- sending you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you.
How long is your information kept for?
We keep your information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes it was collected for. For example in the case of your credit card details, we keep them till a week has passed from your check-out. For your contact details it depends on your registered preferences about the relationship you wish to have with our newsletters.
Who has access to your information?
We do not sell or rent your information to third parties.
We do not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes. Lawful Processing Data protection law requires us to rely on one or more lawful grounds to process your personal information. We consider the following grounds to be relevant:
Where you have provided specific consent to us using your personal information in a certain way, such as to send you email, text and/or telephone marketing.
Where necessary so that we can comply with a legal or regulatory obligation to which we are subject.
Where it is reasonably necessary to achieve our or others’legitimate interests (as long as what the information is used for is fair and does not duly impact your rights).
For example to:
- conduct research to better understand your interaction with our services;
- enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services /communications for the benefit of our customers; and
- understand better how people interact with our website.
When we legitimately process your personal information in this way, we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative), and your rights under dataprotection laws. We will not use your personal information where our interests are overridden by the impact on you, for example, where use would be excessively intrusive (unless, for instance, we are otherwise required or permitted to by law).
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you do not want to receive direct marketing communications from us then you can select your choices by ticking the relevant boxes situated on the form used to collect your information. We’re committed to putting you in control of your data so you’re free to change your marketing preferences (including to tell us that you don’t want to be contacted for marketing purposes) at any time by contacting us by email to email@example.com or by writing to Villa ilias Caldera Hotel Firostefani Santorini Greece P.C 84700 Alternatively, you can telephone +302286024279.
We will not use your personal information for marketing purposes if you have indicated that you do not wish to be contacted and will retain your details on a suppression list to help ensure that we do not continue to contact you. However, we may still need to contact you for administrative purposes like where we are processing a payment or an invoice.
Under Greek data protection law, you have certain rights over the personal information that we hold about you. Here is a summary of the rights that we think apply:
Right of access
You have a right to request access to the personal data that we hold about you. You also have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you, and we will provide you with this unless legal exceptions apply.
If you want to access your information, please send a description of the information you want to see and proof of your identity by post to the address provided below.
Right to have your inaccurate personal information corrected
You have the right to have inaccurate or incomplete information we hold about you corrected. The accuracy of your information is important to us so we’re working on ways to make it easier for you to review and correct the information that we hold about you. In the meantime, if you change email address, or if you believe any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please contact us via email or post (see below).
Right to restrict use
You have a right to ask us to restrict the processing of some or all of your personal information if there is a disagreement about its accuracy or we’re not lawfully allowed to use it.
Right of erasure
You may ask us to delete some or all of your personal information and in certain cases, and subject to certain exceptions; we will do so as far as we are required to. In many cases, we will anonymise that information, rather than delete it.
Right to object
You have the right to object to processing where we using your personal information (1) based on legitimate interests, (2) for direct marketing or (3) for statistical/research purposes.
If you want to exercise any of the above rights, please email us email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Villa ilias Caldera Hotel Firostefani Santorini Greece P.C 84700 Alternatively, you can telephone +302286024279. We may be required to ask for further information and/or evidence of identity. We will endeavour to respond fully to all requests within one month of receipt of your request, however if we are unable to do so we will contact you with reasons for the delay.
Please note that exceptions apply to a number of these rights, and not all rights will be applicable in all circumstances.
Keeping your information safe
When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that appropriate technical and organisational controls are in place to protect it.
Non-sensitive details (your email address etc.) are transmitted normally over the Internet, and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. Where we have given (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Changes to this policy
Any changes we may make to this policy in the future will be posted on this website so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes.
If we make any significant changes we’ll make this clear on this website.
Review of this Policy
We keep this policy under regular review. This policy was last updated in May 2018.